HELP ME PLEASE !!!

A forum for new users, and for old users to greet the new ones
devril

HELP ME PLEASE !!!

Post by devril »

hi all..im looking for il divo vocal sheet music. anyone have it already?plase tell me where the link i can find the free vocal sheet music from il divo with the vocal partiture.

regards,
devril
VOX ANGELICA Choir Indonesia Manado City North of Sulawesi
Cdalitz

Post by Cdalitz »

What is "Il Divo"? Sounds like the title of a Handel opera. Please let us know the composer of this piece and when it was published. Maybe someone can figure out a library that holds an extant copy.
devril

Post by devril »

Cdalitz wrote:What is "Il Divo"? Sounds like the title of a Handel opera. Please let us know the composer of this piece and when it was published. Maybe someone can figure out a library that holds an extant copy.
il divo is a group music. please i need their sheet music especialy the vocal sheet music. anyone can help ?? please...
VOX ANGELICA Choir Indonesia Manado City North of Sulawesi
Cdalitz

Post by Cdalitz »

There seems to be a misunderstanding: this is the Choral Public Domain Library, which essetnially means that you can find here only music written by composers that are more than 70 years dead.

If "Il Divo" is a contemporary pop music group, the only way to obtain sheet music of their arrangements(?) is by contacting them or their publisher. Note that even when you have their sheet music you are not allowed to distribute it further and you will have to pay compulsory licenses when performing it in public.