The Music of Eugene Butler

For MUSIC REQUESTS and QUESTIONS about availability, including Copyright issues
kendrixgavin

The Music of Eugene Butler

Post by kendrixgavin »

Is there anyone in the world who can help me locate scores for Praise, Rejoice in God by Eugene Butler. I would LOVE to purchase a set from someone who may have this song in your library and no longer performs this piece. If no one is willing to sell I will gladly settle to borrow a set. I am a choral graduate assistant at Mississippi College in Clinton, MS and would love to come across this music ASAP! Thank you all so much for your help.

Sincerely,
Kendrix R. Gavin
choralia
Site Admin

Re: The Music of Eugene Butler

Post by choralia »

According to Worldcat, this score was published by Shawnee Press, Inc. in 1988. It is not in the current online catalogue, though, and Worldcat does not report copies in any libraries. Did you try to contact Shawnee Press?

Max
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

Hi Kendrix, fortunately Sheet Music Plus has this music in their catalogue. The only drawback is that they have a minimum order of 6 for this item. If you would be kind enough to use the link below to buy from them, you'll be helping CPDL at the same time:

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/search?af ... ice+in+God+

Once on their page, you'll see "Praise! Rejoice in God" as the first result in the list.

Best regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
kendrixgavin

Post by kendrixgavin »

Max, I did not. I couldn't find any information about the song but I sure do thank you for that lead. I will make contact with them today.

Gracias,
Kendrix R. Gavin
kendrixgavin

Post by kendrixgavin »

Mr. Carlos,

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo very much sir. You are the ULTIMATE life safer. I have been looking for this octavo for nearly 12 years. I hope to meet you someday so that I may bless and thank you in person.

Stay blessed man,
Kendrix R. Gavin
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

Hello Mr. Kendrix,

You're welcome! :D I'm glad I could be of help. If you ever come to Brazil, it will be a pleasure to meet you in person for a chat over a cup of coffee. (Brazilian coffee, of course! hehe)

All the best,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration