Problem Creating Choralwiki account

Forum for all users to discuss the implementation and operation of the ChoralWiki at CPDL
tw0buhgurl

Problem Creating Choralwiki account

Post by tw0buhgurl »

Hi! I recently found this forum and the associated choralwiki page and was doing some browsing when suddenly the choralwiki page asked me to login. I figured I'd create an account and there would be no more problems of that sort, but when I click on the login/create account link, I just get the same box asking me to login to access! Now I can't access any pages but the one I was already on and get an error when I try to close the dialog box or cancel login. The error page reads:
Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an Error Document to handle the request.

Which I basically understand as a page telling me to log in... which I was trying to create an account to do! Please help!
choralia
Site Admin

Re: Problem Creating Choralwiki account

Post by choralia »

Please read this announcement:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4708#p12235

Creating new accounts, as well any other non-read-only activity, is temporarily suspended, as we are moving ChoralWiki to a new server, and it is not possible to modify anything while the migration is in progress.

Max
tw0buhgurl

Re: Problem Creating Choralwiki account

Post by tw0buhgurl »

Thank you!!!