Add new work to Psalm page

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
pateceramics

Add new work to Psalm page

Post by pateceramics »

1. Would someone in authority mind adding my new "Let Us Sing to the the Lord" to the list of settings of psalm 95? I found that page, but didn't want to upset the proper procedure by adding my work to the list myself, in case that process was somehow automated, or there was a particular way to handle the code.

2. In addition to the pdf of the full score for SATB, organ and trumpets, I have included a separate pdf of just the trumpet part so the players don't have to worry about page turns. I just added both pdfs to the works page, but I wasn't sure if there was any proper etiquette to be followed for layout and labeling. They seem to both open fine if you click the pdf icon, but if there is a better way to do this, feel free to edit my code and let me know the proper way to handle it in the future.

3. If there are any trumpet players out there, I'd love to know your opinion of my trumpet part. I don't have any brass experience, so if you have any changes to recommend, please let me know.

Thanks, editors and choralwiki community!

Maggie Furtak
carlos
Site Admin

Re: Add new work to Psalm page

Post by carlos »

Hi Maggie

1. Most text pages have a manual list and an automated one. Simply by adding {{LinkText|Psalm 95}} to your composition page caused it to be included in the automated list at Psalm 95.

2. We indeed recommend adding labels to help identify each file. The way I did (text in parentheses, after the PDF) is one alternative. Others prefer to put labels before each PDF, followed by colons.

Kind regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
pateceramics

Re: Add new work to Psalm page

Post by pateceramics »

Thank you, Carlos. I'll be able to save you a bit of work next time!

-Maggie