a french man wants to add a score

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
pmaniez

a french man wants to add a score

Post by pmaniez »

Hi,
I'm a french composer and I would like to add my compositions but, in my french version of CPDL, there is no tool box anywhere, so I can't upload any file. How can I do?

Regards
carlos
Site Admin

Re: a french man wants to add a score

Post by carlos »

Hello Mr Maniez, welcome to CPDL.

I've changed my interface language to French and can still see the Outils option to the left of the screen. If you find it and click on it, other options will appear, including the one for uploading files, "Importer un fichier".

But the best way to start your contributions is by creating a composer page for yourself. Please inform your name as you want it to appear on CPDL, and I'll set up a page for you.

Regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
pmaniez

Post by pmaniez »

Hi Carlos,

thanks for helping me. If, as you say, you can create a composer page for me, then I would like that my name appears as " Pierre MANIEZ".
Thanks in advance.
Regards
pmaniez

Post by pmaniez »

I've search and find the menu "outils" but in it, there is nothing like "upload file" or "importer un fichier". If I'd know how to do, i'll sent you a screen capture to show you.
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

Hello again, Pierre,

I think I know what the problem is: you need to be registered in order to upload files to CPDL. The username you created here on the forums will not work on the wiki. Please create an account there, and then add some biographical information to your composer page:

http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Pierre_Maniez

When you are ready to submit one of your compositions, please start the process by clicking on the "Add new work" tab on top of your composer page.

Regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
pmaniez

Post by pmaniez »

Hello Carlos,

it seems you were right. I have post a score this morning successfully. Thanks for your help.
Regards