etiquette

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
Darryl Nixon

etiquette

Post by Darryl Nixon »

Hi This is my first day and time to post anything and so may need a little guidance. The reason I registered was to save time really. I usually make my own editions and adapt them to my needs at various stages while working with my choirs. An early part my process is to present each section of the choir with their part in isolation-sopranos just see the soprano part etc- without the text. I am short on time this term and wondered if I could find someone who has inputted our work for the term and would be willing to either adapt their material to a couple of my specifications or even better, send me their source material so I can do the adaptations. I am quite worried that this is an unreasonable request so would welcome some thoughtful input. Much thanks!
choralia
Site Admin

Re: etiquette

Post by choralia »

I manage a website devoted to training aids for chois, named Choralia. Your request is pretty similar to what I normally do for choirs that need my help. Please find details in the Contacts and FAQ page of my website. Feel free to contact me if the proposed approach sounds reasonable to you.

Max