Bach Cantata 61 - correction to index needed

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
Charles Dobson

Bach Cantata 61 - correction to index needed

Post by Charles Dobson »

The index entry for Bach Cantata 61 is misleading. The entry implies that only the chorus scores to the choral movements (nos 1 and 6) are available. In fact the library now holds the full score and orchestral parts of the whole work. Fantastic!
Claude_T

Re: Bach Cantata 61 - correction to index needed

Post by Claude_T »

Thank you for informing us about the problem.
I've modified the line of Cantata 61 on Bach's list of choral works subsequently.
Let us know if it isn't what you expected.
Claude.
piotr

Post by piotr »

This is about Bach Cantata 61 but relates to a faulty link on the page http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Can ... an_Bach%29 rather than a correction to the index. The entry to the complete work CPDL #35622 in Peter Rottländer's edition includes a link to a PDF with `instrumental parts' - but the link leads to a score of the string parts for Claudio Monteverdi's Il Combattimento di Tancredi et Clorinda. I plan to perform this cantata in December and would very much like to use the instrumental parts Peter Rottländer has prepared. Can the fault be repaired?
piotr
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

Hello Piotr, thank you for informing us of this problem. The link was corrected, you'll be able to see the changes in a couple of hours.

Regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
piotr

Post by piotr »

Many thanks, Carlos - that's great - I look forward to checking out the link in the morning.
Best wishes
Piotr