multi category search not working

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
singer345

multi category search not working

Post by singer345 »

I keep getting:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wfLoadExtensionMessages() in /home2/cpdl/public_html/www3/wiki/extensions/DynamicPageList/DPLLogger.php on line 20

Any ideas? this search has become a vital tool for me recently but I can't access it.
Brian Marble

Multi-category search problem

Post by Brian Marble »

For two days I can't reach this page - some sort of "fatal error." Explanation? Thank you.
choralia
Site Admin

Re: multi category search not working

Post by choralia »

Problem fixed now on www and www2. The patch will be automatically propagated to all other servers in about 15 minutes from now. The reason why this problem showed up after one year from the last upgrade of the MediaWiki software is not clear to me.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Max
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

Hi, thank you both for bringing this to our attention; I took the liberty to merge the similar topics created by you in order to reply in a single place.

The MCS depends on a category that was renamed two days ago. We've run a script to replace all instances of the old name with the new one, but for some reason the MCS was left out. I've just made the correction manually and it's again functional. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
madtom1999

Post by madtom1999 »

I was wondering if it was possible to extend the search to include filetypes available? This may sound silly but I was showing the wiki to someone who has access to Finale and we must have looked at 100 scores before we found one.
They were impressed when we did tho!
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

Sorry, but currently this is not technically possible. As an alternative, you can use the Search box to find pages containing the expression "Finale 2008", for example:

http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php?titl ... arch&ns0=1

Regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration