Unable to download Christmas Songbook

Forum for all users to discuss the implementation and operation of the ChoralWiki at CPDL
musiclinda

Unable to download Christmas Songbook

Post by musiclinda »

I want to download the Christmas Songbook. In trouble shooting from my side, I have tried to download from both safari and firefox without success. I was able to download "Away in the Manger", but nothing else. I can see it on the page when I click on the pdf box. But when I go to print, and look for it in the preview window, all I see is blank page. Or if I click print without previewing it, the printed page is blank. Is it possible that the files are corrupt in CPDL? Or is there something that I am not doing on my side. I really want to use this Christmas Songbook. I hope there is a solution.

musiclinda
choralia
Site Admin

Re: Unable to download Christmas Songbook

Post by choralia »

Do you mean the collection having CPDL #10819 available at http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Chri ... _(Various)?

Please note that the file represented with a pdf icon on this page is actually a zip file. This may be misleading.You should unzip the file first. Right-click the pdf icon and select "save object as..." (or "save target as...", or something like that - this depends on your browser) so that you save the zip file locally on your computer. Then unzip it using an appropriate application (probably already installed on your computer). You should obtain a real pdf file then, which contains 22 works.

Max
musiclinda

Post by musiclinda »

Max,

I hadn't realized that it was a zip file. Thanks for your help. I have downloaded the zip file and opened it. It works! Thanks so much.
Merry Christmas,

musiclinda
choralia
Site Admin

Post by choralia »

You're welcome. Merry Christmas to you, too! :D

Max