Greetings!

A forum for new users, and for old users to greet the new ones
luis

Greetings!

Post by luis »

I just want to congratulate everybody who makes possible this wonderful effort to share music, and simultaneously keep respectful about copyrights. I think this is the key that makes great a web site like this.

I hope to share with the community of these forums my experiences, knowledge and skills, with the same respect and humility, in order to grow up all of us together.

Thank you, guys for your effort, I mean it. :D

(If you find errors in my posts, please forgive me, but english is not my first language, so, I'm still learning. But I hope this could not be a barrier because I would joy the site and the forums. Thanks for your comprehension)
luis henriques
Location: Fajãzinha, Flores Island, Azores, (now at Évora) Portugal

Post by luis henriques »

Luís, benvindo ao fórum (de certeza mais um português cá :) )

Translation:

luis, welcome to the forum (certainly another portuguese here)
Luís C. F. Henriques (University of Évora)
“Ipse vero magister Perotinus fecit quadrupla óptima […] cum habundantia colorum armonicae artis…”
Anonymous 4 in [Musica] (fol. 70v)
Atrium Musicologicum
luis

Thank you

Post by luis »

Muito obrigado, mr_goodman

(Translation: Thank you, very much, mr_goodman)

Thank you, really for your kind welcoming. I may say that my first language is spanish, "mais eu falo um poquinho de portunhol" (that means: "But I speak 'portuñol' -a mix between spanish and portuguese- a little)

I would say, too, that I love portuguese rennaisance music (Lobo and Cardoso Masses, for example).

So, thank you again and I hope this site and forums could be very helpful for my amateur choir conducting task.

Luis
luis henriques
Location: Fajãzinha, Flores Island, Azores, (now at Évora) Portugal

Post by luis henriques »

Luis, you can visit my blog. They're some posts on Evora music school there. (you can see the link at the bothom of the page)

Greetings

from the "other" Luis
Luís C. F. Henriques (University of Évora)
“Ipse vero magister Perotinus fecit quadrupla óptima […] cum habundantia colorum armonicae artis…”
Anonymous 4 in [Musica] (fol. 70v)
Atrium Musicologicum