Diana Thompson

For MUSIC REQUESTS and QUESTIONS about availability, including Copyright issues
nickgale

Diana Thompson

Post by nickgale »

I am trying to get hold of CPDL contibutor Diana Thompson. Can anyone help? Thanks, Nick
choralia
Site Admin

Re: Diana Thompson

Post by choralia »

This user requested CPDL admins not to disclose her email address. I think we can contact her and ask her to contact you then. Could you please specify the reason?

Max
robinsoncollegechoir

Post by robinsoncollegechoir »

I too would like to get in touch with Diana Thompson, if possible. I would very much like to use her edition of Sheppard's Verbum Caro, but I'd like to transpose it down by a tone. I wonder if she would be willing to send me the sibelius file (it looks as though it may have been done on sibelius)? If so, I could then transpose it myself very easily.
I appreciate that she has asked to keep her own email address private. Please would you pass on this request to her? Thank you. :D robinsoncollegechoir
choralia
Site Admin

Post by choralia »

Another user submitted the same request, however she denied saying that she prefers not to release her source files. See:

http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/User ... a_Thompson

You may try to re-submit the request using the same means, i.e., her discussion page on the wiki, however I think you'd better work on the midi file instead.

Max
randalltweed

Post by randalltweed »

Diana, I'm interested in your edition of Monteverdi's "Magnificat Primo" (1640). Unfortunately, my accompanist cannot realize figured bass. Do you have a continuo realization for use? Thank you.
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

Hi Randall, Diana is not following this forum thread; please re-post your request on her talk page at CPDL:

http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/User ... a_Thompson

(once there, click on the Add Topic tab to start writing)