Luci Serene e chiare? (il quarto libro de madrigali)

For MUSIC REQUESTS and QUESTIONS about availability, including Copyright issues
DeCapo

Luci Serene e chiare? (il quarto libro de madrigali)

Post by DeCapo »

A quick request for this or "Longe da te, cor mio" of the same book, both monteverdi. i hav'nt got to the stage where concert pay money can help me pay the king's ransom for any of his madrigals. These two are comparitively short, and would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
vaarky

Re: Luci Serene e chiare? (il quarto libro de madrigali)

Post by vaarky »

Just FYI if you haven't already used the CPDL request form, you might want to--I'm guessing people doing editions are much more likely to see the request in the index of scores requested than in this topic, especially over time as new more recent discussion topics crop up.
vaarky

Post by vaarky »

P.S. this is where one can check if a score has already been requested or create a request:
http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Requested
Last edited by bobnotts on 24 May 2009 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correct URL (choralwiki --> cpdl)
DeCapo

Post by DeCapo »

Could someone post this request on the correct page? when i try it asks me to log in but does'nt recognise my username.

Thanks
bobnotts
Site Admin

Post by bobnotts »

DeCapo, you need to register separately for the wiki (main site). If you're using your forum username and password (the one you use here) it won't work. You will need to create an account and confirm your email address by clicking on the link in the confirmation email that you will be sent when you choose a username and password. If you have any problems, post another message here and somebody will be happy to help you.

Rob
Rob Nottingham
CPDL Administrator