Dowloading Music

Forum for all users to discuss the implementation and operation of the ChoralWiki at CPDL
Will Kelly

Dowloading Music

Post by Will Kelly »

Am new to the site. Is there a way to actually download a DVD the music.
I am a member of a chorale group and I'd like to be able to listen to the assigned sheet music. For example, one is Adieu, Sweet Amaryllis.

Thank you.

Will
CHGiffen
Site Admin

Re: Dowloading Music

Post by CHGiffen »

The CPDL ChoralWiki does not host or support DVD or CD (.wav) files for music. Some works are hosted externally in MP3 format. But for the most part, sound files are MIDI files. In the case of the work you cite, there are no MP3 files.

Chuck
Charles H. Giffen
CPDL Board of Directors Chair
Admin at & Manager of ChoralWiki
Will Kelly

Post by Will Kelly »

Thanks, Chuck. I did find it on google.

Will
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

Will, if you click on the "Choralia" banner to the left of every page, you'll be redirected to their site, where audio tracks (mp3) of music scores are prepared "on demand" for free, to be used as a training aid for choir rehersals. Individual audio files for each voice may be made, if you need.

Regards,
Carlos
choralia
Site Admin

Post by choralia »

carlos wrote:Will, if you click on the "Choralia" banner to the left of every page, you'll be redirected to their site, where audio tracks (mp3) of music scores are prepared "on demand" for free, to be used as a training aid for choir rehersals. Individual audio files for each voice may be made, if you need.
Thanks for the advertisement, Carlos! :wink:

Will, feel free to contact me at info@choralia.net for any training aids you may need.

Max