Possible Duplicate Logins

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
Cantoris

Possible Duplicate Logins

Post by Cantoris »

Is it a problem if I have a dormant but duplicate login? I create one a while ago but realized I needed longer to prepare my submission. When the score was ready, I could not log in with the original account. Thank you for welcoming me with my new, current login. If a dormant login is a problem, I am happy for you to merge any accounts that use email addresses with the same domain as the account I am using now. If you need more detail than that, please let me know.
Thank you for your work maintaining this wonderful resource.
Nigel.
choralia
Site Admin

Re: Possible Duplicate Logins

Post by choralia »

A dormant login is no problem, especially if you never created or edited pages, and you didn't upload any files.

If you created or edited pages with the old login, or you uploaded files, it might be convenient to merge the old login with the new one so that such pages are associated to the current login, and you can further edit pages and upload updated files if necessary.

In such a case, please let us know what was your old username (the new one is Canossa, I guess), and we will merge the accounts accordingly.

Max
Cantoris

Re: Possible Duplicate Logins

Post by Cantoris »

Thank you. I have not uploaded anything yet, so I think I'm safe to carry on with this profile.
Nigel.