Can no longer edit the works list after adding a new work

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
Cdalitz

Can no longer edit the works list after adding a new work

Post by Cdalitz »

It seems that the contribution process has changed: after adding a new work, the work is listed as "Other works not listed above", but when I try to edit the works list, the list is empty and only contains a template (#SortWorks:).

How can I edit the list such that the new work appears among the other works?
choralia
Site Admin

Re: Can no longer edit the works list after adding a new work

Post by choralia »

Cdalitz wrote:How can I edit the list such that the new work appears among the other works?
Just do nothing: SortWorks automatically adds new works to the list. See details here.

The "Other works not listed above" warning was introduced by the CheckMissing template, which attempts to detect any works that, for any reasons, are not included in the list produced by SortWorks. In this case the warning was a false positive, as the work was already included in the list. I just performed a null edit on the composer page, and the warning disappeared, so it was probably a temporary result provided by CheckMissing that remained cached. The null edit operation cleared the cache and everything was reset to the normal status. The same result would be obtained by just waiting that the cache expires.

Max