Problem with account

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
JEBrown

Problem with account

Post by JEBrown »

Hello, I submitted some scores years ago but now cannot remember my log in information, and the Forgot Password link doesn't work (i.e. doesn't send a mail to my mail address). I would like to be able to submit some more scores, and tidy up / post new editions of some that I previously submitted. What's the best way to do this - can someone help with my old account, or should I set up a new one? In particular I need to remove this item:

http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Song ... ohn_Brown)

but I would like to be able to contribute more scores under the same user name.
Last edited by choralia on 05 Sep 2017 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed link
choralia
Site Admin

Re: Problem with account

Post by choralia »

Thank you for willing to further contribute to ChoralWiki!
JEBrown wrote:the Forgot Password link doesn't work
Another email address (supposedly outdated) was stored in the database. I've set it to the email address you used today to register here at the forums, so, if you activate the forgotten password function now, you should receive the appropriate email.
JEBrown wrote:In particular I need to remove this item:
Please note that withdrawing a work or edition has no major effects, as copies downloaded already may still be used, copied, performed, etc., as before. Is there a specific reason why you wish to withdraw this work? Maybe uploading an updated version and/or adding a more detailed specification of the copyright conditions (they are quite vague at the moment) may better suit your needs.

Max
JEBrown

Post by JEBrown »

Thanks for your help, I have been able to log in again. I need to withdraw the work as I have submitted the work for a competition, which requires it not to be available anywhere else. I understand that it's possible it's already been downloaded, but based on the competition rules that's ok - it just must not be available publicly when it's entered. On the assumption that I do not win the competition I will resubmit the work, plus two additional ones. If it's easier I could just temporarily hide the page, if that's possible.
Claude_T

Post by Claude_T »

I've temporarily deleted the page. Please ask here to restore it when you want. Then you'll be able to edit the restored previous version.
JEBrown

Post by JEBrown »

Hello again, can you restore that deleted page please? I didn't win the competition (but got some nice comments) so I can republish the 4 part version, and will also post an additional version with 4 parts divisi. Thanks
choralia
Site Admin

Post by choralia »

Page restored. Happy to receive an additional version! :)

Max
JEBrown

Post by JEBrown »

Thanks! I didn't win the composition competition, but I did receive an honourable mention. I'll post a new versoin of Song of the Shepherd boy, plus two other songs for SSAATTBB a capella.