Replacing erroneously posted file

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
mag45+org

Replacing erroneously posted file

Post by mag45+org »

RE my composer page 'Malcolm Pearce'. I submitted two works of mine recently 'Magnificat & Nunc Dimittis (Childrey Service' and 'Preces and Responses'. The 'Preces and Responses' appears on both pages, so an error (probably mine) has occurred in submitting the Magnificat & Nunc Dimittis file. I need to replace the duplicated Preces & Responses file with the correct Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis file. Please supply directions for effecting this.
Thank you
carlos
Site Admin

Re: Replacing erroneously posted file

Post by carlos »

Hello Malcolm, welcome to CPDL!

It has not been your fault; one of the admins noticed the broken link and changed it to link to the only file you had uploaded so far. I have undone his action. So now, please go again to the Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis page, click on the red link Childrey Service mag&nunc.pdf and then use the form to upload the missing file. Just click on the button "Choose file" and locate the pdf on your computer. Please do not change the "Destination filename". After you have uploaded the file, it will become available on the works page automatically.

Kind regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
mag45+org

Re: Replacing erroneously posted file

Post by mag45+org »

Carlos, many thanks for helping me to sort out the problem: everything seems to be in order now.
Best wishes