Maiden name vs. married name

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
hgraves

Maiden name vs. married name

Post by hgraves »

Hi all,

I've been posting my work on cpdl, but have recently gotten married and changed my name. I tried to upload a score today under my new name, hoping that the server gnomes would be bright enough to link it to my composer page (Heather Graves) using my alias, but no such luck. Instead it created a new composer page (Heather Soderling). So I have two problems:
1. Can anyone help me fix my most recent upload so that it's not stranded alone from my other work?
2. Going forward, is there a way to post under my new name and link it up so that people can find all my work in one place? Or do I need to go back to using my maiden name?

Thanks,
Heather
carlos
Site Admin

Re: Maiden name vs. married name

Post by carlos »

Hi Heather!

It's relatively simple to update all of your works to use your new name. I'll proceed to the mass renaming tomorrow and inform you when it's complete.

Kind regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

Hi again,

I was halfway through the changes when I noticed that in your recently published "The journey" you changed your composer name but not the editor name, which is still Heather Graves. Would you prefer to continue using your maiden name as editor, or may I rename it too?
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
hgraves

Post by hgraves »

I thought the editor name had to match my user account, which is why I used Graves. If you could rename both, that would be amazing! Thank you for your help! I've been learning as I go, but this one stumped me.
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

That's fine! The renaming is now complete.

Kind regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration