Adding instrumental parts for existing edition

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
David Cameron

Adding instrumental parts for existing edition

Post by David Cameron »

I have had two requests for the instrumental parts (which I have filled) for my arrangement of Stanford's B flat Te Deum CPDL #38063. I should have posted the parts on CPDL, but I'm not sure how to do this, while retaining the link with CPDL #38063. Should I use the ADD WORKS form?

Also, this arrangement, and some others I've posted, don't link to my User page. How do I fix this?

I'm sure the answers are simple--but I feel as if I am too :roll:

David Cameron
carlos
Site Admin

Re: Adding instrumental parts for existing edition

Post by carlos »

Hi, David
David Cameron wrote:I'm not sure how to do this, while retaining the link with CPDL #38063. Should I use the ADD WORKS form?
There is no need to use the AddWorks form again just to add new files to an edition already published. You just upload the files normally and add links to them from the works page.

For the layout of the instrumental parts, please check my reply to your previous question here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7027
David Cameron wrote:Also, this arrangement, and some others I've posted, don't link to my User page. How do I fix this?
I don't know exactly what you mean by "link to my User page". When I click on the Editor name I am properly redirected to your user page. Once there, if I click on (see list), I see them listed correctly in Category:David Cameron editions.
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration