Pending account request

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
BirchYellow

Pending account request

Post by BirchYellow »

Hi - hope someone can help me. Having downloaded a few pieces as a non-member, I tried to register so I could list a few minor corrections for the benefit of others. I confirmed my email address, then got the following response, and I don't know where to go or what to do next (there's no link, and nowhere obvious on CPDL, unless I'm missing something). When I click Register and re-enter my details it says I've already got a pending registration, but I can't find anywhere to edit that pending registration and add the information requested (I didn't fill in the "Other information" section initially, since it wasn't clear that it was mandatory).
Before your request for an account "BirchYellow" can be accepted on ChoralWiki you must first provide some additional information.

Hi
Please complete the form as requested before gaining access; unfortunately, we're having to protect CPDL from spammers.
Regards
CPDL Admins

There may be contact lists on site that you can use if you want to know more about user account policy.
carlos
Site Admin

Re: Pending account request

Post by carlos »

Hi David,

Sorry for the nuisance, we had to temporarily (?) implement this restrictive measure in order to block a bunch of spammers. Your username is already active, you may log into CPDL now.

Kind regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
BirchYellow

Re: Pending account request

Post by BirchYellow »

Many thanks.