Handel Dettingen Te Deum Published here earlier this year

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
noteperfect

Handel Dettingen Te Deum Published here earlier this year

Post by noteperfect »

In April-May 2015 I published the details of Handel Dettingen Te Deum. But to date I don't see anything. I submitted, Vocal Score/Accompaniment, Conductors Score and Instrumental Parts. As with all my work here it was linked to pages on my site.

I have not re-submitted because we are specifically told not to do so. As in the past I have not been comfortable creating a page or link (whatever) myself, as I don't want to break anything. So I used the page where I just submitted the information. I can't find the submission page I used any more.

Anyway, what's my next step please.

Thank You.
choralia
Site Admin

Re: Handel Dettingen Te Deum Published here earlier this year

Post by choralia »

Thank you for your edition, I added it.

I would recommend using the new automated submission page so that most of the submission work is done automatically, and anyone (not only the administrators) can refine submissions.

Max
noteperfect

Re: Handel Dettingen Te Deum Published here earlier this year

Post by noteperfect »

Thank You so much Max, That's very much appreciated. a long time ago (several years) I did try to add myself and I got lost in the wiki code. But I understand that the system has been simplified, so I will definitely give it a go next time I produce something. Again many thanks. :D