Help

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
Pallas

Help

Post by Pallas »

Please help. I have uploaded Precatus est Moyzes from Bohuslav Matěj Černohorský and filled up the form, but there are no links to the *.PDF and *.MID files. Can anybody explain, what did I wrong? BTW thanks for editing of GENRE, I am not good in it. Thanks, Jan Pallas.
choralia
Site Admin

Re: Help

Post by choralia »

Problem fixed. The coding of the special characters Č and ý in the filename was incorrect, even though they were displayed correctly.
Pallas wrote:what did I wrong?
Probably, nothing. However, as a general rule, when you copy-and-paste the wiki code into the composer and work page, you'd better get the text from the web page displayed on your screen after the "add work" from is submitted, rather than by copying it from the email that you receive. Emails have to go through several servers and they are eventually displayed by a client, with a larger probability that special characters are not correctly encoded and decoded through each step. The displaying of web pages is a more straightforward process, with fewer intermediate steps, so encoding/decoding of special characters is less subject to errors.

Max