Feedback on availability CPDL-content in library catalogs?

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
jeroendeboer

Feedback on availability CPDL-content in library catalogs?

Post by jeroendeboer »

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of Bibliotheek.nl, the foundation that’s responsible for a new digital infrastructure for all Dutch public library organisations, I conduct an investigation in how to make available sheet music that is in the public domain. In 2013 all Dutch libraries will make use of a national library catalog and a so-called Open Zoek Platform (Open Search Index) which combines inputs of open and propietary databases.

Since I believe your collection of sheet music will meet our requirements regarding public domain sheet music I have some questions regarding the possible use in a digital library context. I would be very pleased if you would take the effort to look into them. The results of this study will provide Bibliotheek.nl with recommendations for the technical realization of an integrated sheet music widget in public library websites.

Yours sincerely,

Jeroen de Boer
Music coördinator Leeuwarden Public Leeuwarden

You can find the questions here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/164y ... sEglY/edit
vaarky

Re: Feedback on availability CPDL-content in library catalog

Post by vaarky »

Thank you for your inquiry. We at CPDL are definitely interested in further discussion and plan to respond by e-mail to the questions you posted. Can you let us know on what time frame you need responses?