broken link

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
jvh

broken link

Post by jvh »

The link to the external website for Stanford's "For lo, I raise up" seems to be broken.
carlos
Site Admin

Re: broken link

Post by carlos »

Thanks for informing us of this problem. It seems that his site is indeed down, but fortunately the score was available in another site, and was uploaded to our servers. You'll be able to download it in a couple of hours (after the changes are replicated to CPDL mirror sites).

Regards,
Carlos (talk)
CPDL Administration
bobnotts
Site Admin

Post by bobnotts »

Peter has a number of editions at CPDL so I have dropped him an email to see if he would like to host all his editions at CPDL going forwards to prevent this sort of problem occurring again. I'll let you know if I get the go ahead.
Rob Nottingham
CPDL Administrator
PeterGibson

Post by PeterGibson »

Peter not only has a number of editions on CPDL, but I have finally completed migrating all the files to the CPDL server :D
I think all the links are in place; please let me know if I have missed some bits.
Now to get on with submitting new works ...
carlos
Site Admin

Post by carlos »

PeterGibson wrote:Peter not only has a number of editions on CPDL, but I have finally completed migrating all the files to the CPDL server :D
Hurray!!! :D
CHGiffen
Site Admin

Post by CHGiffen »

Many thanks to Peter Gibson for putting files for his editions on the CPDL servers (rather than using external links). It is commendable, and we encourage other contributors who use external links to migrate their editions directly to CPDL. In fact, CPDL admins will be willing to work with users who need help in migrating their editions to CPDL.
Charles H. Giffen
CPDL Board of Directors Chair
Admin at & Manager of ChoralWiki