someone speaking french could help me?...

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
rolandou

someone speaking french could help me?...

Post by rolandou »

Bonjour,
j'ai essayé (vainement) de placer une partition, et j'ai reçu sur mon mail le message suivant (pourtant, au moment de l'upload, tout semblait s'être bien passé):
""
Below is a copy of the wiki text summarizing your submission, which will need to be posted on the CPDL.
We suggest you retain a copy of this message for your records.

You are encouraged to post your submission directly to the CPDL wiki yourself (see information below).
If you are not comfortable doing this, a CPDL volunteer will review your submission and create the necessary
entry or entries, or else contact you if there are questions. This can take some time.
You can check on the status of a particular submission at http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Help ... ded_yet%3F.

To post your contribution to the CPDL yourself, two elements need to be posted: a line on the composer page which lists the new work (called the Composer entry); and a page with all detailed information about the work (called the Works entry). Add the Composer entry to the composer page, then click on the new link and create the Works page. If you are just adding a different edition to a piece that already exists, you may wish to only add the three lines below the text {{Legend}} to the Works page.

For more detailed information about adding works to the CPDL wiki please read the score submission guide at http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Help ... sion_guide.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title of wiki page: Stabat Mater (Zoborovski)
submitter username: Rolandou
submitter email: freeroy@free.fr
editor/contributor email:
authorization to publish email of editor/contributor: yes

-------- Composer entry (this entry appears on the composer page, please copy/paste the line below, under 'List of works') --------
*''[[Stabat Mater (Zoborovski)|Stabat Mater]]''   ( [{{filepath:Zobo-sta-ttbb-p.pdf}} {{pdf}}] )
------- end of Composer entry (do not include this line---------

-------- Works entry (this should appear on the works page, copy all material below except for the last line of text) -------
==Music files==
{{Legend}}

*{{NewWork|2012-01-11}} {{CPDLno|25343}} [{{filepath:Zobo-sta-ttbb-p.pdf}} {{pdf}}]
{{Editor|roland Roy|2012-01-11}}{{ScoreInfo|A4|6|172}}{{Copy|CPDL}}
:'''Edition notes:'''

==General Information==
'''Title:''' ''Stabat Mater''<br>
{{Composer|Zoborovski}}

{{Voicing|4|TTBB}}<br>
{{Genre|Sacred|Liturgical music}}
{{Language|Latin}}
'''Instruments:''' {{PnoAcc}}<br>
'''Published:''' 2011

'''Description:''' Stabat Mater de Vlad Zoborovski, avec accompagnement piano facultatif. créé en décembre 2011 à Cherisy (France) par l'ensemble vocal Françoise Legrand

'''External websites:'''

==Original text and translations==

{{NoText}}

[[Category:Sheet music]]
[[Category:Modern music]]
---------- End of Works entry -----------------
""=========

BREF, ... que dois-je faire?...

merci!!
Roland
choralia
Site Admin

Re: someone speaking french could help me?...

Post by choralia »

Good morning Roland,

I regret that I'm not able to speak French. I can use an on-line translator.

Instructions to publish music scores on CPDL are available in French at:

http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Help ... n_guide/fr

If the process is too complicated for your computer skills, don't worry: an administrator will do the work for you. However, this may require some time as there is quite a large backlog of works to be published by administrators.

Kind Regards.

Max

Bonjour Roland,

Je regrette que je ne suis pas capable de parler français. Je peux utiliser un traducteur en ligne.

Instructions de publier des partitions de musique sur CPDL sont disponibles en français à:

http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Help ... n_guide/fr

Si le processus est trop compliqué pour vos compétences en informatique, ne vous inquiétez pas: un administrateur fera le travail pour vous. Toutefois, cela peut nécessiter un certain temps car il est tout à fait un important arriéré de travaux qui sera publié par les administrateurs.

Cordialement.

Max