Another version

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
Renato

Another version

Post by Renato »

I was contacted by SWITHINBANK Michael <email address removed> who made a version of my already posted Hermanus de Atrio "in Maria" with the full text underlay. He asked me to post his version on his behalf because he found to do it very difficult but I don't know how to post an alternative version of an already posted score. Again he found that the correct title is "in Mariam", I have uploaded the corrected files but also the page title has to be corrected.

Thank you for your attention

ilrenato
Last edited by choralia on 01 Sep 2011 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: third-party email address removed to protect privacy
choralia
Site Admin

Re: Another version

Post by choralia »

Hi Renato,

posting an additional version of a score posted already simply requires to fill the normal "add work" form, and then copy-and-paste the resulting segment of wiki code into the existing work page, above wiki the code of the version already present. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further clarification if necessary.

To correct a page title you have to use the "move" tab on the top of the page, which allows you to give a new title to the page and automatically creates a redirect from the old page to the new one so that any existing links from external websites are re-directed. I've done this for you already.

Max