Add work form doesn't display

Use this forum for HELP at Choral Public Domain Library as well as FEEDBACK
rmkwebdesign

Add work form doesn't display

Post by rmkwebdesign »

Hello! I attempted to upload my first core to CPDL today. The score uploaded fine.

However, when visiting http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Form:Add_work, the form does not display properly. It shows up as all code, in both IE and Firefox. Here is a screenshot:
Add work form error
Add work form error
The CPDL upload instructions show the following screenshot of the form displaying correctly.
Add work form correct
Add work form correct
How should I proceed? Thanks,

Ryan
choralia
Site Admin

Re: Add work form doesn't display

Post by choralia »

We yesterday upgraded the MediaWiki software to a new version. The "add work" form is quite a critical page, as it is rather complex and it makes use of a special MediaWiki extension that is not used by any other pages at ChoralWiki. We tested the upgrade on a test server before upgrading the "live" ChoralWiki, and there was no problem with this page, while a problem apparently showed up when the upgrade was performed on the real server. No doubt: Mr. Murphy is always right! :lol:

I've just re-created the "add work" page from scratch, and it seems OK now. Please try to submit your work again, and please let us know if you still encounter any problems.

Max
rmkwebdesign

Re: Add work form doesn't display

Post by rmkwebdesign »

Fixed, thanks!